At Sanctuary we're always looking for great people to add to our team. We are currently hiring for the following positions.
About the job
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Client primary point of contact for all inbound & outbound communications
- Create and maintain productive relationships with clients so we may better understand & support their needs.
- Create & assign tasks as determined by communications with Marketing Strategy and the Client
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts
- Manage all reporting communications to the client regarding project deliverables (timeline & production updates, required input & materials from client, etc.)
- Be detail oriented
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Have a collaborative and open communication style
- Be personable and fun to work with
- Have excellent writing & personal communication skills
- Accustomed to a client facing role
- Be focused on the success of our clients
- Be comfortable with basic tools like Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, Gmail)
- Experience with Wrike and / or Hubspot highly preferred
- Be self-driven to learn and educate yourself on our tools and industry
- Ask great questions
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead and influence other team members & senior management
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, respond quickly to changes & produce results in a fast pace environment
Tools you’ll be using:
- Laptop, Monitor, etc.
- G Suite (GDocs, GMail, etc)
- Google Analytics
- Wrike Project Management
Why work at Sanctuary?
- Hybrid Work Environment
- We don't track hours for billing! We track accomplishments.
- We are successful. Sanctuary Marketing Group is a fast growing company with 17 full-time employees working out of the Hoover Building in North Canton. SMG has been around for 15+ years. We have been awarded the Case Weatherhead School of Management’s Weatherhead 100 award four years in a row. This award recognizes the 100 fastest growing companies in the state of Ohio.
- We’re very good at what we do. You’ll be part of the best Digital Marketing Strategy team in Northeast Ohio. We help our clients by creating and executing Digital Marketing Strategies that grow their business. We have a strong focus on ROI & proving the effectiveness of these digital marketing efforts. Work with smart people who love to learn and love to share great ideas.
- Compensation. Competitive wages, a generous allowance of paid holidays, and a tradition of rewarding individual results and sharing the fruits of company success.
- Work/Life Balance Focused. We know what it’s like when your kid gets sick, you need to sneak out to a baseball game, your doctor can only get you in at 10 a.m. or your furnace goes out and you’re waiting on service within a four-hour window. Do what you need to do to take care of you and your family. We just ask that you coordinate with the team to ensure client needs and expectations are met.