“To everything turn, turn, turn; There is a season turn, turn, turn”
The Byrds may not be talking about marketing or seasonal businesses, but they got it right anyway.
If you are in a seasonal business, you might not have strong demand for your products or services throughout the entire year. Many industries have a busy season and a quiet season, and there isn’t much of anything that you’ll be able to do to change that fact. Rather than working against that reality, you can embrace it and use the seasonality to shape your strategies moving forward.
Read more about how you can identify seasonal patterns in your business and what adjustments you can make to really get the most out of that time.
MARKETING AND GROWTH NEWS
What you need to know:
- Quiet retirement: LinkedIn removes Native Carousels, Profile Videos and In-Image Links – features being underutilized by its audience
- Bonjour! Hola! Hallo! The Trade Desk’s new data partnership with ID5 makes European audiences more addressable.
- Let’s get rolling: New Google Easter egg spotted – a built-in Katamari minigame.
- Pushback on Performative posts: Juneteenth-themed products and marketing tactics without deeper intent are criticized as fake and performative. But there are authentic ways to celebrate.
- Pizza at the drop of a pin: Domino’s unveiled Pinpoint Delivery, a new technology that allows users of the chain’s app to have pizza delivered to a pin dropped on a map
- Broadcasting everywhere: Instagram launches new Broadcast Channels that allow creators to send one-way messages to channel members (your Instagram followers or paid subscribers) with text, photos, video, polls, and voice messages.
- Traits of authentic B2B marketing: With consistency, transparency, integrity, honesty, relevancy, and action—you have the essential criteria for evaluating the authenticity of all future communications.
- “It’s been a long time coming”: Taylor Swift in town brings a boom to local economies, bringing tourism back to pre-COVID levels.
Keys to Designing a Successful B2B Website
Building any website is a challenge. But, building an amazing website is an even bigger mountain to climb. There are many different parts of the process that need to come together perfectly to produce a successful finished product in the end, including strategy, design, programming, content creation, quality assurance, and much more. When it comes to building a B2B (Business to Business) website, there are some specific points to keep in mind throughout the process.
How to be a Sanctuary. The story of our company:
Please enjoy this short documentary about our company and our team.
Sanctuary formally began in 2006 and the origin of the name is based around the word trust.
When we started the company we had to gain the trust of our clients and show them that we could not only do the work that we promised to do but that we were different from other companies.
We really wanted to have our clients believe that we were partners in their journey. Not just another service provider. We wanted them to really believe that Sanctuary was a place for them to call home where they had friends and partners that they could trust.
Today we’re striving to accomplish this goal every day with our clients. But the idea of us being a Sanctuary equally extends inward to our team as well. And then through the work we do together with our clients, it extends out and impacts our community and world as well.
Have you missed our email and need to catch up on recent marketing and business news? We have a complete archive here.
Get our newsletter in your inbox
|Viewing this online? Sign-up to receive all this great information and free content in your inbox. Sign-up here!|
Most Popular Articles
Seeing Favicons in Your Google Search Results? Here’s Why…
Have you noticed anything different in your Google Search results lately? Google added tiny favicon icons to its organic search results in January. It was…
Business Growth and Digital Marketing News & Tips 10-2-23
Do you have a strategy to grow your business beyond blanket advertising and aggressive sales tactics in 2024? Let us introduce you to The Inbound…
Business Growth and Digital Marketing News & Tips 9-17-23
If your team hasn't embraced the power of AI yet, it's high time to explore its vast potential. While Artificial Intelligence is undoubtedly a valuable…