So many business owners are focused on bringing in new customers that they miss out on the true value that existing customers bring to the table. It’s the repeat purchases that are truly lucrative, because you don’t have to spend the $100 in acquisition costs to bring them in again, and you can start to generate profits to a greater degree.
MARKETING AND GROWTH NEWS
What you need to know:
- Blockers Gonna Block: YouTube stops playing videos for people with ad blockers in a new trial.
- So Unskippable: YouTube is bringing unskippable 30-second ads to TV.
- AI Academy: Meta proposes greater industry collaboration and transparency in AI development.
- Let’s Get Visual, Visual: TikTok Shop is testing a visual search function in its Shop tab.
- Blast from the Past: McDonald’s Grimace shake taps into the secret of nostalgia marketing.
- New Reel Estate: Instagram has announced expanded ad options for Reels.
- In the Dark: The Reddit blackout prompts a new feature called Perspectives, which promises to surface discussion forums.
- Sporting New Threads: Meta gears up for Threads amid Twitter stumbles.
- Hashtag Helper: Hashtags help Reels reach larger audiences.
- Private Platform: Twitter now requires an account to view tweets.
- Fake or Fact? The FTC wants to put a ban on fake reviews.
Other business and economy news:
- Lightning Speed: Biden announces a $42 billion high-speed internet initiative.
B2B Content Creation Ideas
Content is the backbone of any quality digital marketing strategy. That is true for B2C companies, and it is just as true for B2B companies. If you hope to connect in a meaningful way online with your target audience, you are going to need to be producing some type of content on an ongoing basis.
How Page Builders Like Elementor Help Streamline the Website Development Process
Building a website from scratch is an intimidating task, but Elementor and other similar page builders can dramatically streamline the process. Page builders have leveled the playing field online in terms of technical ability, so the benefits of creating a solid, attractive website are now available to more people than ever before.
Have you missed our email and need to catch up on recent marketing and business news? We have a complete archive here.
Get our newsletter in your inbox
|Viewing this online? Sign-up to receive all this great information and free content in your inbox. Sign-up here!|
Most Popular Articles
Seeing Favicons in Your Google Search Results? Here’s Why…
Have you noticed anything different in your Google Search results lately? Google added tiny favicon icons to its organic search results in January. It was…
Business Growth and Digital Marketing News & Tips 10-2-23
Do you have a strategy to grow your business beyond blanket advertising and aggressive sales tactics in 2024? Let us introduce you to The Inbound…
Business Growth and Digital Marketing News & Tips 9-17-23
If your team hasn't embraced the power of AI yet, it's high time to explore its vast potential. While Artificial Intelligence is undoubtedly a valuable…