At its core, content marketing is about providing a unique and unforgettable experience for your customers. It’s like hosting a dinner party at your home where each dish is meticulously prepared to delight the taste buds and leave a lasting impression on your friends.
In the same way, your content should captivate, inspire, and leave your audience craving more. Make it hard to say ‘no’ to the next course!
MARKETING AND GROWTH NEWS
What you need to know:
- Time After Twitter: 25% of Twitter users don’t expect to still be using the platform in 12 months time.
- Getting Social on Search: Google plans to make search more ‘personal’ by including conversations with artificial intelligence, along with more short video and social-media posts.
- Chat + Ads = Chads: Microsoft has designed a solution that gives publishers, apps, and online services the flexibility to customize their chat experience with ads.
- Trending TikTok: The increasing number of young people using TikTok as a search tool has created a perfect opportunity for the platform to introduce search ads.
- A Social Science: Meta’s new AR and Reels ad options will help brands tap into the popularity of each format.
- Walk, Don’t Run: OpenAI CEO Sam Altman emphasizes the need for responsibility from companies, alongside government intervention.
- Predicting Podcast Power: Podcasting ad revenue in the U.S. grew 26% year-over-year in 2022 to reach $1.8 billion.
How to Navigate Customer Service on Social Media
It’s the ability to communicate directly with customers that gives social media such tremendous power for businesses. Get some guidance on how to manage social media customer service, so you can have positive interactions with both existing and potential customers.
How to Create a Blog Content Calendar
Keeping up with a blog is a lot of work. When you first get started with your blog, you might underestimate just how much time it takes to produce quality content on a regular basis. While we aren’t going to say that planning out your blog strategy will make the job easy, it certainly will make it a lot easier.
Have you missed our email and need to catch up on recent marketing and business news? We have a complete archive here.
Get our newsletter in your inbox
|Viewing this online? Sign-up to receive all this great information and free content in your inbox. Sign-up here!|
Most Popular Articles
Seeing Favicons in Your Google Search Results? Here’s Why…
Have you noticed anything different in your Google Search results lately? Google added tiny favicon icons to its organic search results in January. It was…
Business Growth and Digital Marketing News & Tips 5-21-23
At its core, content marketing is about providing a unique and unforgettable experience for your customers. It’s like hosting a dinner party at your home…
Business Growth and Digital Marketing News & Tips 5-7-23
As you review form submissions for the month, have you noticed an uptick in fake form fills or submissions that are clearly from bots? It’s…