The presentation shares successful, trending Social Marketing Strategies to reach new customers, keep an eye on competitors trending events, and keep existing fans around much longer! The presentation was done in conjunction with The Akron Canton AMA, The Taylor Institute and Kanga Communications of The University of Akron as well as Sanctuary Marketing Group.
More About Jason:
Jason Brueckner loves the way technology simplifies life and brings people together. As far as digital marketing and brand awareness goes, he has years of hands-on experience in leveraging the nebulous world of Social Media Marketing to grow the exposure of businesses and their audience’s engagement.
Not only are the majority of Internet users on Social Networks but there has been a massive shift in the way that businesses can reach people — Rather than yelling at people through billboards and TV ads, you can meet people where they’re at as they relax with their friends.
- Date: February 25, 2016 – Prepared by: Jason Brueckner Phone: 330-266-1188 ext 301 – Email: [email protected]
- Tonight’s Agenda ● Why Social Media Marketing? ● An Overview of Major Platforms ● How Can a Business Leverage Social Media ● Q&A
- Who’s this guy, anyways?
- Why Social Media?
- An Overview of Major Channels Pop Quiz! Who can describe popular channels to a business CEO and say why it is worth investing in?
- How to Leverage Social Media? Integrate!
- Q & A Now what questions do you have? twitter.com/jasonbrueckner fb.com/jabrueckner instagram.com/jbrueckner
Most Popular Articles
Seeing Favicons in Your Google Search Results? Here’s Why…
Have you noticed anything different in your Google Search results lately? Google added tiny favicon icons to its organic search results in January. It was…
Podcast Episode 29 – Growing a family business – A discussion with Josh Hostetler
Audio version: Video version: Today we’re going to be chatting with Josh Hostetler to learn how he made the jump from working in corporate finance…
Podcast Episode 28 – SEO for local businesses (Part 5) Offsite Local SEO Optimization
Today on the Academy we’re presenting episode 5 of our series on SEO for local businesses. Are you in charge of marketing a business that serves…