|Today is Sunday, so take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body. Thanks for taking the time to do a little reading with us while you’re refueling for the coming week!|
NEWS AND TIPS
What you need to know:
- What you need to know: Free SEO ranking report and consultation for your year-end 2022 planning.
- Facebook is planning to rebrand itself with a new name focused on the metaverse.
- Instagram is saying goodbye to IGTV and saying hello to Instagram videos, keeping Reels separate.
- Content Marketing Predictions for 2022.
- Google says the future of attribution is data-driven.
- LinkedIn advertising got you down? Check out these 10 examples of effective LinkedIn ads and see how brands got creative.
- Covid-19 and the impact on customer service. [Data + Expert Tips]
- Podcast planning, creation and promotion has gotten complicated. Learn more about podcabulary.
- Infographic dives deep into what influences a B2B purchase decision.
- Google is giving us a cookieless future. Here are five ways to prepare.
- Twitter is trying out ads in the perfect new place: right in the replies.
- Personalized emails sent during the late morning and late afternoon time frames have better open and click-through rates. Learn more about data backed stats around what’s working with sales outreach these days.
Facts and Figures
- 45% of U.S. Millennials use voice-assistance when shopping online. (Statista)
- The average American has access to more than ten connected devices in their household. (Statista)
- Just 25% of companies invest in mobile optimization to reach clients. (Hubspot)
- 46% of shoppers confirm inventory online before going to a store. (Google)
- Global B2C ecommerce sales are expected to reach $4.5 trillion in 2021. 78% of salespeople engaged in social selling are outselling their peers who are not. (LinkedIn)
- 99% of people who use video for marketing say they’ll continue using video in coming years. (Wyzowl)
Social media opportunities for small businesses
|We’re just going to say it—If you’re not utilizing social media to grow your business, you’re not taking advantage of one of the best opportunities to connect with your ideal audiences. Posting organically costs nothing but could catch the attention of the right person. You can kickstart a paid social ads campaign with a small budget to find out if it’s a space worth playing in. These are no overly complicated tactics to put into motion for your business, you just need to know how to leverage them.|
BROUGHT TO YOU BY SANCTUARY
It’s time for year-end planning
|Are you enjoying fall? The end of the year will be here soon and we’re ready to help you work through your marketing plans for 2022. Talk with us anytime to get the ball rolling for the coming year! It’ll be here before you know it. 🙂 Schedule a chat with Tom here!|
Get our newsletter in your inbox
|Viewing this online? Sign-up to receive all this great information and free content in your inbox. Sign-up here!|
Most Popular Articles
Seeing Favicons in Your Google Search Results? Here’s Why…
Have you noticed anything different in your Google Search results lately? Google added tiny favicon icons to its organic search results in January. It was…
Business Growth and Digital Marketing News & Tips 11-12-23
What's a key part of growing your organization? To grow, you must attract and engage the right people. We often refer to this as an…
Business Growth and Digital Marketing News & Tips 10-29-23
Social media is a place where people get together and share openly about things they like, things they don’t like and everything in between. If…