As Marketers we spend a lot of money getting people to our Web sites. Whether it’s through broadcast media, direct mail, pay-per-click, social media, or inbound & content marketing — it costs money to draw people people’s attention to your company and your brand.
Your challenge — making sure that, after spending all that time and all that money to get them there, visitors take the appropriate next action so you can close the sale. That’s why we’ve developed this special report for our readers.
This 20-page white paper explores the importance of Landing Page Optimization as the final stage in closing the sale.
In this report you’ll learn:
- 7 Reasons online marketing campaigns fail
- Why a successful SEO strategy focuses on conversion
- What metrics you should be reviewing
- The fundamentals for testing and optimizing landing pages
- 6 tools you can use to deploy landing page optimization tests
Also, while you’re here, register for our Online Marketing Survival Guide Newsletter: